Saturday, March 28, 2009

Young Adult Friction by The Pains of Being Pure At Heart has now become my spring/summer soundtrack.
It makes me want Spring Break to come NOW.
(which I finally have plans for, byyy the way)!
I'm so unbelievably stoked for it. Only one more week of school....ugh!

I'm planning to go to Santa Cruz for a day at the boardwalk/beach with some friends, a day trip into San Francisco for zoo! beach! exploring! and possibly other beach day trips thrown in there, too.

I effing love living in California. Everything I could ever want is so close!

oooh AND I finally got my prom dress! It's silvery purple and in this vaguely Athenian robe style. It's very shiny and girly so I'm happy :)

Now I'm off to go wash some cars for donations. Club Interact whoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment