Tuesday, April 21, 2009

hot hot heat

Today was so warm and summery and it felt like the last week of school, even though I still have another month and half to get through. It's so odd to think that the seniors will be GRADUATING. It still hasn't hit me. I guess I keep expecting them to come back with us juniors next year, like normal. I keep talking about my schedule next year and wondering who will be in my classes, and I've had to remind myself that half of the "usuals" are going to be off in college futhering their lives. IT'S SO FREAKING SAD. D:

If I'm this upset about the seniors (a lot of which I hardly know) I can't even begin to fathom how I'm going to react next year when the people I've known since kindergarten are going to spearate.
AHHGH. Life needs to slow down a bit. Or at least let me catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment