Saturday, June 13, 2009

acceptance!

It's kind of odd lately because it hasn't fully, recognizably felt like summer yet. Even though I've been out of school for over a week, the whole "summer stoke" hasn't hit me. I've continued my normal routine that I established, which was some internet browsing, collaging/misc art, cleaning, chilling with friends, etc. This was all stuff I could have done while in school. Maybe that's the reason summer hasn't hit me...because I haven't had one of those stereotypically "summery" outings I usually have (day trips to the beach, walking to 7-11, bonfires, etc). So I'm thinking to myself now: "gen, you need to step up to your freedom and UTILIZE it, yo."

So far, so not-so-good.
I feel like my summer is being wasted away (but not really, because I've still had my share of fuuuun) but seriously, I need MOOORE.
I wish either I had a good supply of money or plane tickets were free so I could travel somewhere....I've got the travel bug as they say on the Travel Channel...Australia sounds lovely right now, no?

ANYWAYS,
I just imported some new (to me, anyway) Sigur Ros to my beloved iTunes library,
and now I'm deciding which songs go best with which of my many playlists....and then I shall perhaps listen to said playlists outside while creating something. What I'll create, I have no idea. Maybe I'll just draw. I dunno. Any suggestions?



Oh, I also (like the dork I am) uploading some art to Facebook. Why? I have no clue. But it's there, oookay? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment