Friday, June 1, 2012

New things | May 2012

Oh hey, remember that time I posted regularly on a blog?
Me neither.

I am much better at keeping up with videos, clearly.

But regardless, I have taken some pretty photos of some of my favorites items I've picked up lately...

one

five

two

four

three

six


top | English Rose via X Generation $28
scarf | Alexander McQueen knockoff via X Generation $12
sunglasses | Urban Outfitters $17
boots | We Who See via Crossroads Trading Co. $32
necklace | Cotton On $9


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog and fashion sense! Please come check out our blog and hopefully you will follow as I have already done the same! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen.
    Arcade Caving Games

    ReplyDelete