Tuesday, January 13, 2009

the horror, the horror!


It was nice and sunny today! cannot explain how entirely happy sunshine plus 60+ weather makes me feel!
I'M DONE WITH WINTER. spring, pleeeeease? sigh. it'll come soon...soooon. This is my mantra.

Auditions for A Midsummer Night's Dream (school play) are next week and I picked up the character list and script today at lunch, but not before wandering around campus with my friend asking where to find them. Oh world, how you love me.

I'm only slightly nervous about auditioning but I feel like this will be a laid back production. I'm not looking to be in the lead by any means, anyway... honestly, all I want is to be a fairy! just MAGICAL! Like Mustardseed or Cobweb or one of those fairies. If I get to dance around stage in wings and glitter with only a line or so I will be perfectly happy! Such a girly girl, I am. :)


Oh, and we started Heart of Darkness today in my AP Comp&Lit class and even though it sounds to be awfully depressing and complex, I'm kind of completely interested. Hope I can enjoy it before I have to work on all my other homework. ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment