Monday, January 5, 2009

mistake

So I made one substantial mistake over these past few days, and although it caused some uncomfortable and guilt-soaked moments, I'm glad I learned my little life lesson. The only casualty is dissolved trust and the restriction of my social life for two-ish weeks. Sigh.

BUT I'M BETTER NOW, oookay?

Listening to new Snow Patrol and old Nightmare of You, which simultaneously makes me want to sit alone in my room and run through some meadows in the springtime with friends clothed in UO and armed with cameras. Yeah, I'm in one of THOSE moods.

Right now school is the last thing on my mind but life and breaks are the first. Awh well. Sometimes I really love learning and other times I just want to know that I'm not wasting my life sitting in a classroom when I could be doing so much more. LIFE IS HARD, man.


Oh, and I sort of broke my sister's laptop. Well, the laptop itself is absolutely fine except the little thing that you put DVDs and CDs into is broken. Ugh. Just go on and add another layer of guilt to my life, why don't you?

Thank the high heavens for Twitter.



P.S. hot hot heat please?

No comments:

Post a Comment