Sunday, December 26, 2010

boots galore



brown: We Who See Fringe Boot - Urban Outfitters ($78)
black: Xhileration Lace-Up Boot - Target ($30)

I got these two pairs of boots for Christmas, and I am in fake leather heaven.

The brown ones are my treasured babies, as they were obviously fairly expensive (for me, anyway), but worth every penny! I adore them so much and worship their soles down to every stitch. I am stuck between wanting to wear them every minute and not wanting to ruin them in the outdoors.

The black, on the other hand, were a cheap impulse buy. I plan on wearing the bageezuz out of them, using them as more of an all purpose winter-trudge-in-fields-and-rain kind of boot that I don't have to worry about ruining. But I love them just the same!

I just adore the chunky, yet lean look of these midcalf lace-up boots that have been everywhere over the last few months. I spent so long looking up different styles online and finally settled on the UO pair! They are such an interesting hybrid of the more masculine combat boot cut and a gentle Victorian lady's boot, with that added twist of a vintage rodeo boot on top of it all. I really just cannot get over my love of them.

I'm going to try to keep photorgraphing all my [interesting] finds and buys and perhaps revamp my lookbook? who knows! but keep an eye out

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Ok, im officially in love with those brown ones! Great buy :)

    Connie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh roper style boots are my favourite and I adore your collection! How very lucky!

    Ayesha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh im in love with your stuff! love all your clothes and shoes :)

    BM

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    The Flower Girl

    X

    ReplyDelete