Sunday, January 2, 2011

I've been home for the holidays, which means I'm surrounded by wonderful rural fields and copious amounts of space and fresh air. It's such a nice break from the crowded streets of San Francisco.

I drove up to the nearby lake with my boyfriend to take photos and revel in the beautiful scenery. Browned foliage and overcast skies are a quintessential part of a northern California winter. Everything is calm and dormant, I pretty much adore it.

And since he has a grade-A (at least compared to what I usually have to work with) camera, I acted as his "model" (ha-ha) and he shot some amazing photos of me. I decided to share my outfit on here, and I'm contemplating posting this on LookBook too. Enjoy :)




(dress - Forever 21, cardigan - Goodwill, tights - Target, boots - Urban Outfitters)


xoxo

6 comments:

  1. i like your boots so much :) nice to know your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful blog here, I hope it teems with followers':) I'm surely following you, your sense of style is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, especially the boots. I nominated you for a stylish blogger award. Come by my blog connieinwonderland.blogspot.com to pick it up :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh! i've been after a raspberry coloured cardi like this one for ages, so jealous you thrifted one. just come across your blog and love all of your outfit shoots :) elle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. really love the outfit, especially the dress. can't wait until england is warm enough to wear dresses again.

    lockstockstyle

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute dress...is your blog name from the Coldplay song? If so it is my favorite song.

    http://myweddingnonsense.blogspot.com

    :-)

    ReplyDelete