Wednesday, February 9, 2011

stripes & florals


left to right: black floral tunic (Forever 21), black and cream striped top with crocheted back & shoulders details (Forever 21), oatmeal lace crop top (Forever 21), ruffled navy and cream top (Target), and floral burnout tank with back zipper detail (Urban Outfitters)


Here's a little mish-mosh of photos. The top one is an assortment of tops I bought over winter break and adore adore ADORE (particularly the pink & black floral bodycon tunic as evidenced by the heaploads of photobooth entries I have wearing it).

Moving back to my lovely San Francisco has been amazing so far. I am so glad to be back. This past weekend my friends and I ventured to Dolores Park and basked in the hot sunlight amidst the hipsters, dogs and wafts of weed and sounds of makeshift DJ stands. After perusing around the lawns we tried a tea shop in Castro and I had the best jasmine lemonade tea I have ever tasted. It smelled literally like a jasmine blossom and was so refreshing. We're definitely stopping by again!

In the photos I'm wearing an absolutely DARLING little white dress with an owl pattern. I stopped by Buffalo Exchange on Haight St. to attempt to sell some old clothes despite their pretentious pickiness (only made about 25 bucks but still...) and saw the dress on the rack and stopped in my tracks. OWLS? I freaking adore owls, you have no idea. I know it's sort of a cliche thing to like since they're constantly used in jewelry and things but I still love them! I could not believe my luck that it was in my size and fit pretty much perfectly, if only a tad short. Even my friend who was with me said, "This has your name engrained into it's stitching, GET IT!" And believe me, I practically skipped to the register. I just want to wear it every day of my life. It's definitely going to be one of my three Coachella outfits for this year (which I am AMAZINGLY lucky to have gotten tickets for, by the way! sold out in SIX days. craziness, yo).

...Okay well anyway, I just realized I basically just spent an entire paragraph professing my love for a piece of fabric so I think we shall move on now before I really lose it! Here are the photos from my lovely lovely weekend:




I plan to photograph some more of my clothing and maybe film another style video soon so once again, look out for more :)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. San Francisco is my favorite places! I love your purse...it is one of those that you can carry around all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank-you for the comment my lovely, i don't think you and your name could get anymore beautiful!
    yay! i completely understand another blogger demi, pointed out that it's not just the clothes that get hypes sometimes, it's more the person, which i feel is also completely right too. hehee good, i had a crazy hyping time on there lookbooks <3

    ReplyDelete