Monday, March 28, 2011

summer fever

I just found the most perfect swimsuit bottoms on the planet: Urban Outfitter's high waisted bikini bottoms. Oh my, these are just what I need in my life this summer. I have been wanting to buy a two piece bikini in this cut ever since falling in love with this one from ModCloth. But seeing as that one is $90, there's no way I'll ever be that desperate. But the minute I saw the UO version in their new catalog for one $34, I caved and ordered them online despite them being back-ordered until May. I am so stoked on them, I cannot wait to mix and match them with printed bikini tops! I absolutely adore this retro style and I think it will be flattering on my more curvy figure.I got one in a medium and one in a large since there was some disparity in the reviews about size inconsistency and it running small, so hopefully I'll fit in either of those sizes and can just return the one that doesn't work. Eeek I am so stoked for the coming summer months and COACHELLLLLA IN 2.5 WEEKS!



No comments:

Post a Comment