Monday, March 21, 2011

videos + updates

This is just a small update to say I have two new youtube videos up on my fashion channel. I'm really starting to get addicted to this whole style guru community on youtube, and I can't wait until I go home for spring break since I'll have tons of free time and lovely space to film more videos! And on top of that, I'll be able to use my nice digital camera again since I haven't had it here at university for too many months. I am so sick of my webcam! That's mostly the reason my clothing updates on here have been so sparse lately, I have nothing to photograph them in :(
But moving onto some more important news.... my discovery of the Australian store Cotton On.
I think I am in love. My friends from school told me about it, and so I thought I'd pop in to see if it suits my taste. And oh my, I am in love. Apparently it is a fairly new Australian brand that just came over to the US and lucky for me there is a store in the mall right next to my campus! I love everything they have. It's all really simple and fashionable clothing (I'm pretty sure most of the items are made mostly of cotton, hence the name) and SO cheap. I bought this adorable cotton stretchy dress (below) for full price, and it was only $14. I seriously want to buy out their dresses, I love them all. Check out their online catalog, seriously, you will thank me later.

The items currently on my wishlist are this sparrow printed dress and this black polka dot dress!
(polka dotted dress: Cotton On, braided Belt: thrifted)

UPDATE: so I caved and went back to Cotton On today with the intention of buying my friend a birthday gift and I left with another dress...I AM OBSESSED. But it's pretty freaking adorable :)

(cream floral dress: Cotton On, woven belt: thrifted)

1 comment: