Friday, February 13, 2009

IB SL

My birthday is in 5 days! But my actual party is on Sunday night...I cannot wait! Even though it'll just be a kickback with 5 of my closest friends, I'm looking forward to relaxing and having a good time!

I went to see Confessions of a Shopaholic tonight with my sister for fun, which turned out to be just as superficial and fun and light as I hoped, so no complaints there. I needed some senseless chick flick-ness in my life and I got it, plus a lovely dose of Hugh Dancy swoon-age!

Rehearsals for the play have been fantastic. I've gotten all my lines memorized & down, and mostly the practices consist of me and the other fairies exploring the balconies and back rooms of the theatres more than actual rehearsing...but that's A-okay with me. I think the play will be great, the cast seems to get along great...everyone is for the most part chill and funny so I'm happyyyy!

Also, I've become obsessed with two very different songs:
Iceage Babeland by Natalie Portman's Shaved Head
and
The Safest Ledge by Copeland

The first because of it's fun and catchy melodies and lyrics that stay in my head for days and days,
and the second because it's just a beautiful song.
LISTEN TO THEM BOTH!

til we meet again,
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment