Thursday, February 26, 2009

no common thread

this blog has no common thread or logical segways so be warned....


Today the sky was blue and white with clouds and golden sunshine and it was oh so lovely-I felt like taking photographs and driving through the country, but alas-I had school. Bleh.

For some updates...
I'm 17 now! My birthday was fun and relaxing and it made me, once again, realize how much I love my friends. one of the girls' gifts was a cool letter tile game called Bananagram which has been addicting so far-aaaaand it came in this hilarious banana-shaped pouch! :D

OH AND I LOVE THIS PHOTO (from Twitter):
Also, I finally acquired some black buckle boots from UO! They came in the mail the other day and they fit perfectly! Now all I need is a little black dress to accessorize and I'm set!

Oh, here's a funny story:
Yesterday after official play practice the cast thought it would be a brilliant idea to trek across town to Wyatt's house for an extended rehearsal. But after walking a good half hour and finally reaching his house (we raided his fridge and moved his furniture around) all we accomplished was a few bullshit read-throughs where mostly we were either laughing or adlibbing with phrases like "let me have mine ice cream." Not so productive, but oh-so fun :)

On another note,
I woke up today and thought it was Friday. Then I realized it was Thursday. And was sad. I need sleep and freetime, pleeeease.

P.S. reading Great Gatsby in AP Lit&Comp and I really like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment