Sunday, February 8, 2009

with my feet on the dash

I'm sitting here, knowing I should be tucking in for school tomorrow, but I feel that need to run again. I don't know why I always crave a run at late hours in the evening when the sound of the treadmill would wake up my sister (who would then complain and make me stop) sigh. Life is so unfair.

So instead of running, I did some yoga stretches for a while and listened to Death Cab for the first time in too long and now I'm remembering how much their songs mean to me. Something about them makes me just stop and think about everything in my life and think about the future. Especially the song "Passenger Seat." That song is amazing and beautiful and perfect in every way.
It makes me think that all I need in life is a love that could be expressed by Death Cab, and I would be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment