Friday, June 17, 2011

absence makes the heart grow fonder...

I am seriously hardcore enjoying this lazy summer life I've got going. Though some days have become a haze of boredom and lounging around the house, I'm definitely not complaining.
I'm just counting down until I leave for the happiest place on earth in roughly a month! I have put together some outfits in anticipation so check 'em!

Below you will find some photos I've taken with my gorgeous Canon DSLR.
(please click through for larger high-quality images!)

recently read: started Packing For Mars: The Curious Science of Life in the Void by Mary Roach. I love it so far! Recommended.
recently watched: Super 8. I adored it's nostalgic throwback to films like The Goonies and E.T. and I also sensed a distinct connection to The Iron Giant...
recently obsessed over: Dr. Who, the tv series. I started at season 5 (Matt Smith, SWOON) and my first impression is...WHERE HAS THIS SHOW BEEN ALL MY LIFE??!!
recently listened to: Speaking in Tongues (feat. David Byrne) - Arcade Fire
recently worn: a whole bunch of cute stuff! have a looksie here!

2 comments:

  1. love that bikini <3


    claire, x
    http://moncheri2311.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty pictures! My favorite is the bikini, it's sucha nice blue. And aww freckles haha

    ReplyDelete