Friday, June 24, 2011

Tomfoolery





I picked up these total TOMS knock-offs today at Target. I wanted a summery comfy shoe, particularly to wear to Disneyland as an alternative to my converse. And these are perfect, they're so girly and casual and surprsingly comfy. And I oddly fit best in a size 9? I think they run a bit small. But altogether they are a cute shoe for the summer months and hopefully they will be comfortable and durable for the many hours I will be spending traipsing around Disneyland.

And even better, they were only around $15, which is a great price cut for the price TOMS usually go for. But at the same time I feel oddly guilty because though TOMS are expensive, they DO use the profits to help children in poverty stricken regions. I feel like I cheated them a bit! :/

But nonetheless, these cuties will be made at home in my shoe collection.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment