Friday, June 24, 2011

Inspiration // Scarlett Johansson for VOGUE






This is one of my favorite Vogue shoots of all time. It embodies 40's inspired glamour and class. I think the photos are gorgeous and most importantly the styling is impeccably vintage and just wonderfully timeless. I am totally lusting after these garments, and have been for awhile, considering this shoot is from a few years ago!

Scarlett looks just amazing in all the photos and I can't get enough of the stills from the shoot. She has the perfect body type, and honestly her figure is definitely one to envy! She looks straight out of Marilyn Monroe or Bettie Page's time.


Though I don't subscribe to Vogue anymore, I still remember getting this issue in the mail and hanging the photos all over my walls. I am forever in love with 40s/50s inspired cuts and silhouettes. There's something so flattering and feminine about the styles that I can't get enough of. It's so glamorous and lovely!



Anyways, I hope this gives you some classy summer inspiration!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I can't get enough of these shots, Scarlett is beyond beautiful, she is so gorgeous <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are wonderful! I simply adore her shorts! Be sure to enter my £100 ASOS giveaway!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her,she is beautiful :)
    I am following you,will you follow me back? :)

    http://lucyles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete